Over the last 19 years, we have;
- Supported over 100 local young people to access opportunities through the Different But Equal Board such as;
- Organising Rotherham’s first awards ceremony designed by young people for young people. (See video below)
- Producing a national first film resource around Education, Health and Care Plans made by young people with SEND.
- Led on delivering over 30 initiatives, consultations, scoping exercises and joint-consortia projects such as;
- Supported our members to access over £4.3 Million in funding to deliver innovative, collaborative and cost-effective services and projects
- Increased our Strategic Representation to over 60 boards and subgroups contributing to local strategy, policy, commissioning and development of services for Children, Young People and Families.
- Supported our members to register with the online safeguarding self-assessment, understand the standards and demonstrate compliance.
- Supported our members to access workforce development opportunities and receive over £12 Million in funding for frontline services.
CYP&F Consortium Covid-19 Response Project
The Children, Young People and Families Consortium was recently successful in being awarded £99,806 from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund.
The funding supported the delivery of a 6-month joint-consortia project comprising 9 of our member organisations offering a range of services in response to the impacts of COVID-19 on vulnerable people and communities in Rotherham. Our target audience were those who wish to return to a sense of normality by increasing accessibility and meaningful engagement, as well as those who were isolated and required additional support.
A full report of the project, including its aims, activities, outcomes and learning can be downloaded below.