Welcome to Our Consortium
The Consortium was formed in 2003 by a group of voluntary sector organisations who provide services for children, young people and families.
Members believe in the benefits of working together and so the Consortium is led and controlled by its members. Members are committed to putting the needs and views of children, young people and families at the centre of their work.
Consortium members act together to:
- Increase knowledge and good practice among members
- Represent the views of its members and their service users and so exert influence and change things for the better
- Develop new projects and excellent services
The Consortium has a trading arm called Independent Local Solutions (ILS).
Its purpose is to:
- Enable smaller organisations to take part in the delivery of contracts
- Enable members to jointly tender for contracts
- Give funders easier access to the diverse range of services available from members
The Consortium welcomes new members from a wide range of voluntary and community organisations working with children, young people and families in Rotherham – small or large. Membership is four hundred pounds per year, this gives you membership of a wide range of forums and organisations such as NAVCA and the Regional Forum.
Are you Concerned about a Child in Rotherham?more
Single Point of Contact
A Single Point of Contact is being developed to enable organisations and individuals that want to know more about the Consortium and its membership.